- ONLY CERAMIC paints/glazes may be kiln fired
- Pieces are naturally white. Anything you want white, do not paint.
- All paint is non-toxic and washes out with water.
- Shake paint containers before using, it will liquify to glue consistency. Add a couple drops water if too thick!
- Paint colors light to dark (dark shows thru light). Blow\air dry, paint again. Repeat. 3 thin coats is BEST!
- If paint applied too thick it may lift off in kiln. Thin coats!
- Use water to clean brushes between colours and dry with paper towel before moving to next colour.
- Pencil marks burn away completely. Sketch lightly.
- Initial all items. Especially important on box lids & bottoms with paint.
- Return items to store for kiln firing. Items will be ready for pickup 1 week later
- Held in store for a maximum of 30 days.
Paint will last forever - Reconstitute your paint
Add small amounts of water to your paint and shake until it is a "glue-like" consistency.